Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Hubby Scott!!

My friend, Andrea, did this on her blog and I thought that it was fun and a good "Get-to-know-you" thing... So here it goes...

What is his name? Scott Robert Langford

How long have you been together? Since October of 2001 (six years ago this month, wow)

Who eats more? Duh!! He does for sure! His "excuse" used to be that he didn't know when he was full.

Who said I love you first? Scott did! I was dead set on having him tell me he loved me first!! I wanted to say it, but I didn't want to scare him away because he was a RM and all, so I waited.

Who is taller? Umm, there is no contest he is for sure!! I am a shorty!

Who sings better? He would say that it is me, but he is not bad either.

Who is smarter? He is for sure...

Whose temper is worse? I think that we are both have tempers, he can just control his better.

Who does the laundry? Me, but he will help if I ask him to.

Who pays the bills? He does

Who mows the lawn? Well, as of right now we don't have a lawn... so nobody.

Who cooks dinner? I wish he did... but he works hard so that I can stay at home, so I guess we are even.

Who is more stubborn? Me by far, but he does have his little stubborn streaks too!!

Who asked whom out? He did. It was six years ago, after conference weekend, he asked me to go with him on a FHE group date and we went up in the mountains and had tin foil dinners. It was so much fun and we clicked instantly and have been together ever since.

Who kissed whom first? Well, this is a topic that has been a debate ever since it happened...(sounds like a great first kiss huh?) I say that it was him because I was again set on having him kiss me first because he was an RM and all, but if you ask him... he will say that it was me that kissed him first!! All that matters, I guess, is that we kissed.

Who wears the pants in the family? We are pretty equal, but he does for sure and I can only wish that I did!! :)

So there you have it! That is a little insight into how wonderful Scott is and how lucky I am to be married to him. Thanks Scott for all you do!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Isn't is so funny dating a RM for the first time...I remember when Shelby kissed me the first time and I asked him if RM's could do that and he just started laughing...I was a little dumb!!

Kiwa Nana or Papa said...

Rachel always told us that RMs were the worst and most forward. Kinda sad. I think it all works out in the wash.
kiwi