Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thats a Big, cheap HOME!!!













I know, I know, this is a family blog. Couldn't resist from posting here though. I did a quick search and found some dirt cheap homes out in the market. I searched Utah, SL, Davis, Mogan, and Weber county with a min. of 2500 sq ft but a max price of 225k.

If you guys want to view them just use my Log In info.

http://www.wfrmls.com/clients/

...and use this Login and Password
Login: snowboardutah@gmail.com
Password:1111

**Once your in: Click on the "Prop. Tour" link for additional
pictures if the agent provided them.
Also click on the address link for a map of the area.

Let me know if anyone would like me to do a quick search and send it to your inbox.

Once a week I will send more short sales and other good deals to that same log in info above.
Check it whenever you guys want to.

The picture above is included in that search priced at $200,000 with a sq ft of 6880--

No comments: