Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom and Skaughtiee!!!

This is birthday weekend!! Yesterday was my mom's birthday and today is Scott's... so here is a little tribute to them both.

Mom:
Happy Birthday Mama... you are the best!! Here are the top 5 reasons why:

1. You are loving and patient!
2. You are an awesome Grandma!
3. You love Kylee and you jump on the trampoline with her. (that is from Kylee)
4. You are not afraid to be goofy and have fun!! (thanks for teaching me that)
5. You are always there for me!!!

Thanks for being my mom and teaching me how to be an awesome mom!!! Love you.... XOXO

Skaughtiee:

Happy Birthday Babe!! I hope that you have a good day... Here are the top 5 reasons why you are awesome:

1. You are good looking. (this is a plus ;)
2. You are an awesome Dad!!
3. You are so strong that you can throw Kylee up into the sky!! (that is from Kylee)
4. You jump on the trampoline with Dylan!! (from Dylan)
5. You are a hard worker and you just so wonderful that we can't put it all in words.

Thanks for everything you do!! I LOVE YOU!!!


No comments: