Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Special Day!!

Yesterday was a fun and special day for us. It was our anniversary and my Dad's birthday!!
Happy Birthday Dad!!
I hope that you had a great day! We love you! Here are some reasons why we think that you are awesome:
1. You have such a great sense of humor.
2. You LOVE your grankdkids and they LOVE you!! (Kylee said that one)
3. You are an awesome Dad, wouldn't want anyone but you!!
4. You fell off of the roof of the cabin and lived to tell the tale! :)
5. I don't know what we would do without you around!! We are glad that you telling the tale and that we still have many more years to be with you!!
We Love You Dad!! Happy Birthday, yesterday!!

Alright, now to the anniversary... Seven years ago yesterday, Scott and I were married for time and all eternity in the Bountiful Temple!! Wow, we can't believe that it has been that long, I guess time flies when you are having fun :)

Here are a few fun memories of that day:
~ It was very hot and windy, at one point I tied my veil around my neck because it kept blowing forward.
~ I wore flip-flops.. I loved that!!
~ Our reception was in my parents backyard and they live pretty close to the fairgrounds... well the "Truck and Tractor Pull" was the same night and so you could hear all the revving and to top it off... a lot of people from Morgan would come to our reception on their way up to the fairgrounds!! I laughed :)

Scott, you are so amazing!! Thanks for all that you do and for putting up with me for 7 years!! :) Let's make it 7 + more years!! I love you tons!!

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys! Hopefully we'll one day move closer so we can catch up on hanging out!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute pictures!

Triny Kay said...

happy anniversary!!! i remember down at snow when some of my friends would talk about the cute t-mobile guy (and everyone knew who they were talking about) and when they found out you were dating him they were all so jealous!! you two made (and still make) the cutest couple and have the cutest kids....you should be paid to have kids since you're making the world better looking one kid at a time. congrats you two on plugging through everything and always keeping such a positive attitude!!!

Kristin Milius said...

Cute couple...

Durrant said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow I can't believe it's been seven years! Goes by way too fast!