Monday, August 10, 2009

10% off Scentsy Sale

Hey everyone it’s that time again to get your house smelling “Scentsational!!” This month Scentsy is having a 10% off all warmers and Scentsy products such as scent bars, bricks, room sprays and car candles.

August is your last chance to get some of your favorite scents and warmers that may be being Discontinued. Click here to see the list.

Browse through the products on the Scentsy website and let me know if you would like to put an order in by emailing me at teishalee@gmail.com. I will put your order in as soon as I get it from you.

If you are interested, you can host a party at your house or just get a bunch of friends to order and make a party out of it that way and you will get the hostess credit… just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Also, if you would like, you can have your order shipped straight to your door… it is just 10% of your subtotal.

On Saturday, August 22, I will be hosting an open house at my house, at 10:00 a.m. and everyone will have a chance to order from the new Fall/Winter catalog. Email me if you need the address. I would love to see everyone there!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have to tell you all that little "Kassie's kicking the monsters ass ~ ask is such a funny slice of life that I've felt compelled to bring that little bit of Joy to the lives of my Friends and Family!