Friday, July 10, 2009

Easton is 9 months!!!

Holy Cow!! I can't believe that this little guy is 2lbs. 1.5 oz., 13 in. long...
is now 9 Months old!!! I took Easton to the doctor the other day and he weighs 14lbs. 9 oz. (0%), 25.5 in. long (0%), and 44.3 cm head cir. (21%).

The doctor said that he is doing really good and is about at the stage of a 6 1/2 month old developmentally; which is what his adjusted age is. Basically, he is great!!! He claps and can sit up but doesn't like to very often. He really likes to roll over and has got 3 teeth that are trying to come in.
We are just so grateful to have him in our home and family.

Oh, as a side note... I have had lots of people ask me about my couponing secrets... well, I mainly use the Pinching Your Pennies site. They always post the best deals for everything from groceries to clothing to food.

7 comments:

Kristin Milius said...

His smile is so amazing.....I want to kiss him....

Kristin Milius said...

By the way we have to get the girls together Brielle has been asking to play with Kylie since her party.....

Mindi said...

What a cutie! Jack loved to just roll and roll, but I think it was because he was too fat to do anytihng else!

carvers said...

He is so cute..his eyes are gorgeous...better watch out for all the girls..

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Glad he is doing so well. Cute cute family!

Unknown said...

I am amazed at his prgress and I can't believe he is already 9 months time flies! He looks great.

Megan said...

Teisha, thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Your kids are adorable. that is so amazing how well your little Easton is developing and growing. He looks like a happy little guy!